The questions below should be answered by individuals who are taking part in activities at WinSport facilities. Legal Guardians may assist individuals who are not able to fill in the questionnaire on their own.
If you answer "yes" to any of the questions below you must immediately isolate to your vehicle if one is available. If this is not possible, you must isolate outdoors away from all other persons, activities, and infrastructure. Please contact your supervisors, return home and use the AHS Online Assessment Tool to determine if testing is recommended.
2.1 Does the attendee currently have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever (temp 38.0°C or above)
- Shortness of breath / Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Runny nose / Nasal congestion
- Feeling unwell / Fatigued
- Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhea
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle / Joint aches
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)